Thursday 14 May 2009

random post


my holiday = sleep + eat + TV

life too boring..
MOB & kBOx is open at The Spring soon..
yippiee..more place to hang out leh.. ^^

..xoxo..

my purse and bank dried out..
i think i need a high pay part time job..
hmm..i hate this!!
no money $$$
= no entertainment
= no wishes come true
= life meaningless /.\
i wan $$$$$$$$$$$$!!
..xoxo...

thinking to change my blog song..
fed up wif it..gona change very soon..
..xoxo..

oya..las few days i got a hair cut
as usual, by de same hair stylist..
he trimmed my hair for monthsSss
he is a funny and frenly guy
he likes to 傻笑 when trimming my hair..
???? am i look funny?
bcom more and more fren wif him..
he shave away my tortoise tail..too bad!
but nvm..as long as i suit wif de hair..i'm okay~
i wan do some colour on my hair..
but....hmm...next time lah...
i don wan de colour of my hair bring too much prob to me..
now,
11.05pm - 'kidnapped' on 天映
i gona catch up wif it although watch it b4 ed..
i like de movie..
bye~

No comments: