Sunday 6 September 2009

random post

it's a boring weekend
woke up in a good mood
thou bit headache bcos of alcohol effect
stayed up til 2am in the morning yesterday
youtub-ing after having gathering with some seniors
i ate a lot for my dinner last nite..super delicious~ ^^
i used to skip my lunch lately..
dono why! jus not hungry,don feel like eating..
am not diet ok? kekeke..
hm..let's talk about my day:
weather is jus so nice! *i love windy day*
spending the lovely morning chasing HK drama-a great way to care
wasting the whole afternoon sitting in front of my laptop
surf around for some information (my brain was screwed..i hate assignment ever!)
forget bout it.. get my fingers ready on the keyboard to start blogging
facebook-ing, youtube-ing, google-ing
arggh.. my eyes stick on the screen from the moment i wake up til i sleep
from day to nite... from bright to dark..
wow.. around 15hours.. ok,i know it is harmful to my eyes! =S
started to miss my hp after 2 weeks live without it
what can i do is just keep waiting for the call from technician to get my hp fixed..
i seriuosly need it for camwhoring n shooting arnd..geee~
these few days something annoyed me so much
it is very discouraging T.T
wondering why i deserve all these
but anyway, i believe that God have Its own planning
everything happens with reason.. God knows.
Hope i can get the solution one day~ *smile*




No comments: