Saturday 8 May 2010

HAPPY MAMA DAY

sorry for de blurry pic for my mother's day celebration
cos we forgot to bring cam along =(
anyway, i was having an awesome feast with my family members at bla bla bla
i like de forestry interior
de greenerish surrounding is just comfortable and enjoyable=)





we never forget to camwhore inside da car

ya,we hav de similarity ie. chubby face that i cant get rid of..

checking de menu..hmm..
i wana eat tis wana eat tat..huhuhu...


and...*tick tock tick tock*
while waiting for de food to be served
we walk around de small restaurant

my mommy and lil sis


me and my eldest sis..


taadaah...
part of the food of the day~
1. crabbie fried rice with shark fin topping

2. super duper chewy ostrich meat

3. xo bilin

4. and delicious seafood tomyam soup..yummy~

see my tam jiak face..hahaa..
de ostrich meat is toooo hard to chew..

last but not least
de pic of me and my dearest mom
she looks fierce le...hahaha..but actuali not~♥


HAPPY MAMA DAY to all~~~~

No comments: