Monday 12 July 2010

That's Life!



A brand new semester started
final year is gona be crazily busy and tough (from wad i heard)
am i ready for it yet? aih...i was forced to accept everything!
actually landed jb yesterday
the mas airplane was very shaky.. grr..
mayb cos of the cloud was too thick~ scared!
my hands hold tightly on the handle..aw..embarrasing!
when reached hostel
got to know tat de lift spoiled! wt...
i pulled..pushed..carried..my 15++ kg luggages along the staircase with
GREAT GREAT GREAT effort!
although it was only one level above but it feels like miles for me ='(
was happily thought tat i can start cleaning my room so that hav a good sleep later
who knows the storeroom where i kept ALL my necessities was LOCKED
and only wil open the following day..wt...
i could do anything without my things inside the store!!!
no shampoo,pillows,mattress,pails bla bla bla many more
luckily roommate borrowed me her toiletries..
else i gona stink to the class today@@ thanks lifong!^^
but i reali dint sleep well las nite..
used towel as mattress and luggage as my pillow
i hav no blanket and yet it was extremely cold las nite..
i wear jeans and socks..but stil kenot keep me warm ><
it was a suffering nite for me...wake up with backache!
now my room is finally look like a room ed!
get all my needies from storeroom
this is another tiring day
going classes, unpacking luggages and tidy up my room sweet room!
so happy although very tired~
gona sleep on the REAL and comfortable bed now! *claps*
Nite everyone! ^^


No comments: