Saturday 4 September 2010

Birthday birthday~~

it's a delayed post!
happy 22 to me once again anyway~~
tis is the last year of my uni life
which means tis is my las birthday in campus!
and yet i hav 2 memorable celebrations with my coursemates..

24.08.2010
5 ppl burst into my room with bday song
i only able to see the candle lights in the dark
thanks ms.jiamin,aalice,lifong and huiwen
U gals surprised me!! and the choco rich cake is delicia!
i love the leopard printed present tooo~~ hug hug~!!

my naked face..


another one...
28.08.2010
steamboat gathering with my coursemates
thanks the ladies-ms.anD,winy,huiyi,siokfun,chingying,joey
thanks the gentlemen-mr.ben,ahlee,ryan,wilson and fangserm

photo taking before depart!^^


urm urmm time~
i've no idea why i laugh til so broad in tis photo..ahaaha

nice shoot from wilson~

the lenglui's of the nite~~~

after steamboat~~i think i gain 1kg =P


after filled our tummy..head to Danga Bay~~


they gimme a big surprise..
they rent the tricycle and approached me with a cute cake ^^
thanks for arranging all tis~~

and de big present..i love the fluffy~ thx
but so sorry i lost the bday card while playing ><

fun ferris wheel ride at Danga Bay~~


a memorable outing with all the lovelies~~!
thanks and xoxo

No comments: