Tuesday 6 January 2009

2008is over!! here come '09!~

time flies!
2008 is a challenging year for me
but i've gone through it!
i conquered de toughness, stress and unhappiness!

first half year i seems very busy
crazie busy...busy like hell!!
busy wif my studies..
busy solving the loan and scholarship problems..
overwhelmed by lotsa assignments..projects..site visit..
after all...............
it's time to take a break!!! ^^ *clap*
yippie3eee!!!!~

and then following wif my 'honey moon' months
i gone through 5 months of industrial training
i shop a lot...
i play a lot...
i travel a lot...
i visit a lot...
i sleep a lot...
i eat a lot...
i stroll a lot...
and the most important thing is that..
i spent alott...my $$$ like water flowing out of the tape..
unstopable.. swt swt swt...
however...my experience n knowledge ++++

and it's time to save money $$$$....!!~


i hope i hav a super duper wonderful 2009!
which fulfilled wif happiness!
*sMIle* *wiNKs*








p/s : My blog readers sure wil fulfilled wif question markss..
why ★穗滴日誌★ is type in english but nt mandarin...
hahaha...

'cos my readers bcom more n more...
more n more universal *peace*
but still...i prefer typing in chinese though
bcos i can express better n
de words come straightly into my mind...
and it is just rYtee!!! =)

No comments: