Thursday 12 March 2009

DAY 4 (8 MAC 09)

one big hot day again!!!!!!
treasure hunt in the morning~
kinda boring!

luckily we go n search for our fun..
we walk to nearby beach --> Pantai Cenang
to play some watersport!
it was my first ride to banana boat
quite fun huh!! ^^
but too bad...i lost my crystal bracelet
i can feel it slipped off my right wrist
when i being thrown into de deep blue sea..
afternoon
we go for island hopping
it oni cost rm35 per person..
quite worthwhile if u'r first visit to langkawi!
de boat is speeding up...
De package included de following islands:-
1) Pregnant Maiden Island / Pulau Dayang Bunting
it looks like a lying pregnant women..(from right to left)
u spot me inside de photo??!
although de weather is damn so hot..
but de lake water is icy cool..weird.. =.=
jus put de foot into de lake then many big fish
will come and play around!! quite scary and geli lah..ehehe..
2) Eagle Island
3) Pulau Beras Basah
de sea is extremely pretty guys!!
very blue..............
scenery shot by my fren... nice nice!!
me and miss Zhuang

random pic~ ...xoxo...


No comments: