Friday 10 April 2009

hurray day!

today is de last day of skuling for my final semester
followed by study week then final exam

my submission and presentation all ended by today..
this morning jus finish my presentation
although got many mistakesSss and imperfections
and de lecturer did snigger at me as i predict yesterday
but i don feel upset and dissappoint at all
cos i oledi do my best..

Fuuhh!!~ thanks God!!
am stil alive..
am free from de cage~ yes!!!



the final project reali torturing me for de whole semester
until de last week before submission
studio become my second room..
day and night at studio..
overwhelmed by tonned of paperworks!
breathlesss...sleepless...no airr...scary... =S


this is de rusult of our 'hard work' aka 'rushed work'..
consist of:-
- log book
- tender drawing
- priced bills of quantities
- tender document
- taking off for de whole project
- working schedule




2ml am going to fly back kch for 2 weeks~
not excited at all
cos am going back to study not holiday..sien.. ~.~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... come back kuching go wet gok... also not everyday la...!