Thursday 29 October 2009

3rd releaseee..

yea..i finish my 3rd paper
it was hard and iam rushed
one and half hour for 3 essays *crazie*
it's all about 'technocrats and development'
global issue..country development..poverty..moral and ethic..
i reali having a hard time jus now
squeezing my brain juice and force myself to write rocketly fast
and most pek chek one is i'm having terrible stomachache
i keep on cirit-birit since yesterday morning
dono wad's wrong with me.. am gona dehydrated soon
dry dry dryy~
luckily i manage to finish on time *thanks God*
BUT....
my points jump here and there
up and down, left and right
and some even rubbish..crap..goreng..
hopefully my scribbles are legible by the one who mark my paper later
anyway.. i simply like de after-exam feeling...
ReLeAsE!!
stil hav another 2 papers to go..
de hardest for this semester for me..
LEGAL STUDIES = nightmare
since there are some gaps in between
allow me to pamper myself with a bookless nite
playing de childish Dutch Lady game
and enjoy a peaceful..stressless..good nite sleep then~
yyuhhooo... ~.~






No comments: