Monday 19 October 2009

S.L.A.C.K.

this sem is going to end soon..
scary final exam is jus arnd de corner
today is the first day of horrible study week
am totally not in mood to study

planning to woke up extraordinary early in the morning
hopefully can read my notes more efficiently
who knows it is not easy to bcom an early bird
i hardly pull myself off the bed..am too sleepy...!~
the first thing to do after i wake up is switch on my laptop like usual
start watching hk drama..after few minutes, the feel of guilt conquered me
so grab some notes to revise
stare at my law notes whole day but nth comes into my mind
argghhhhhhh! /_______\

:'(

am so depressed am so stressed!
i hav 5 subjects to revise
but i don think i have enuf time to finish 'em within a week
uhh..i wish i could freeze the time ahh..
scary scary 27,28,29 oct & 3,4 nov

thinking to summarise my life for this sem
but my brain was screwed
i hav no idea where to start and wad to write
haih...so sien!
forget bout it~




going back to concentrate on my NOTES..............hmpf..

**gona missing in action for week**

No comments: