Saturday 16 October 2010

update



hey peeps.. i've got sth to share..teehee..
bbgirl won it first..
then i won it too last 2 days
after that, another 4 of my coursemates also go and try their luck!
yea...they've got it~~ HAPPY!!
just googled it, although it is jus a 20'' kid bike (if nt mistaken)
but stil we are overjoyed at that moment!~
Mat Kool ROCK~



and...something happen yesterday!!
i felt a sudden severe dizziness while i was doin my research
everything appear in front of eyes was spinninng and spinning!!!
until i must lie down on my bed to ease the dizziness!!~
i cant walk..i cant stand and even sit..
although lying on the bed, stil my brain non-stop working
thinking bout my homework, research and presentation
tears dropped from my eyes..i was so scared, helpless and miserable
til now i stil cant figure out why de dizziness attacked me
mayb i overwork my brain
mayb i lack of sleep recently
mayb the radiation of my laptop
mayb i was too stressed of my homework
or...mayb there is sth happen to my health..Noo.. *touch wood*
but i feel much better after panadol and plenty of rest las nite
from 5pm to 7am tis morning
oya, thanks for the phone care from Mr.H las nite! =)


and.. and... i hope my sis get well soon
jus receive her phone call in the middle of the nite
saying tat she broke up with her bf
i hope she can let go the relationship
time will heal!
the guy that dono appreciate u is not worthy for ur tears at all!
stay StrOng k? stop crying pls.. xoxo


it's time to work again! bye... <3

2 comments:

= Calvin Chan = said...

heard from ur sis that now u busy til go toilet oso no time... haha, take care there la, don't overwork urself. =)

穗~ said...

wookie~!! thanks ya... u too take care at japan lo... she miss u like hell..hahahaah