Tuesday 30 November 2010

hello kuching

hereby i declare I ARRIVED KCH!! yea..Kuching stil smell goood like always.

yesterday 11am jus finish my last paper for final exam. this is a super crazy semester i hav gone through..sweats,bloods,tears,laughters all mixed up. nex sem gona be 5xCRAZY than this semester..*worry* wondering if i can survive until the end onot. T___T research is torturing everyone like hell.. fml. result gona drooooop for sure..but pls let me pass ALL subjects..i cant bear any fail.. ><

thanks chenlang (my direct) as driver and tom accompany him to send me and bbgirl to catch our flight. hope u guys safe journey when drive back to kl soon.. pay 100% attention pls..
omg..my eyebags are going to grow bigger than my eyes ed..T___T cry die me..

requested a pepsi...

n we were served a lunch..first time i finished de meal!^^ the photo is grabbed from bbgirl's place..hahahaha..

yes..we were excited..dono why! hahaha


HAppy HOliday everyone!
rest to the max so that we can face the coming strike..but never leave your research behind ah!! fml.

No comments: