Sunday 14 November 2010

random

nothing much to update but still i wana update sth..sth random.. these few days i was SO s.l.a.c.k.i.n.g.... i really can spend hours in front of my lappy fb-ing, chatting, youtubing, gaming, radio-ing, reading etc. what to do? no motivation to do sth meaningful =(

emoness is the scariest thing, it can make ppl tears without a single reason but it can be break with a simple thing! thanks to people around me that cheer me up all the time~ spending time to chat with me whole nite long, although it was just a pointless and stupid chatting..haha..i reali happy n thankful to have u guys.

tis morning
i came across with a simply nice song 'I'm in Love'. the soothing rhythm n angelic voice successfully cure my moodines yippie~!
another 3 more papers to go in this 2 weeks time n iam counting down to go home~~~~~ n___n

lastly,a latest pic of mine..where my fren secretly captured me in the exam hall. xD
can u feel the tense in the air?


yes,my hair grow longer and longer..definitely,i wont cut it short atm..that's all for now.bye.
p/s. i miss my girls in kuching~



L.O.V.E. me

No comments: