Sunday 16 January 2011

Faculty nite

Faculty of Built Environment Nite #1
14.01.2011
Pulai Spring Resort, Johor Bahru

this dinner bring together all chinese from courses under faculty of built environment
QS,Architecture,Landscape Architecture,Construction Science&Town Planning =)

buffet style dinner =/

Some shoots with my friends below:-
Mr.Tom, Bbgirl, me, Ms.Zhuang(Fac Queen) and Mr.Chen Lang (the junior)
Ms.Hieching, Ms. Joanna, Ms.Andrina, me, and Ms.SiokFun =)

Mr.Fangserm, Mr.Yawfatt, me and Bbgirl  ;p

me and Ms.Huiyi ;)

Ms.Tzehui and me ^^

Ms.Huiyi, Mr.Ahmao and me :)

Mr.Wilson and me =)

me and Bbgirl ^______^

my narcissism shoot..hahaah..the hand is to cover my double layer chin!wakakaka

The Fac King and Queen are here!! woohooo~~
at lobby...teehee

in the hall~~

Last but not least, a photo of Big family~
me and all my coursemates from 3rd year of Bachelor in Quantity Surveying~
heart u guys and gals so much!! i love to see everyone dolled up in great dress with make up on face!
i hate saying goodbye~~ T____T

seriously i will cry like a baby on the day we separate!


Second Round - Clubbing at Cabana

entrance is Free for LADIESS on friday~~

Ms.Joanna, me and Ms.Winy

Ms.Edna, me and Ms.SiawHiong

me and Ms.Winy
Ms.Yshear, me and Ms.Lifong (my roommate)

me and Ms.SiokFun

me and Ms.Huiyi

me, Ms.Joey and Ms.Huiyi
FUNZON~~~


-Party end-

No comments: