Monday 23 February 2009

Happy w33kend!~

i finally got it!!
so damn happie~ ♥ ♥

m i s s J and me..@ MaNGo Pavilion

M N G e y e w e a r
100% UV protection

category 2
I L.O.V.E. IT SO MUCH!!! ^__^

although mango's shirt and other accessories
never attract me much..

(mayb bcos of de material)
i do like their eyewear design..
hehehe...

yesterday is a big shopping day..
other than da lovely sunglasses..
i stil picked up a pair of cute sneakers
to enable me to stroll around
with a good footwear
when langkawi trip...heheh..^^
ermm..i stil bought some food, vitaminC, stuff bla bla bla..
overall..i am happy with wad i buy and spend *clap*
lalalala...at the end of the day,my $$$ flow like water..
i hav to control my spending habit ed
wakakak...
as a result of shopholic..
i needa substitute my dinner wif a cup noodle..
damn kolian..hahaha..
(jk jk..don worry! jus for yesterday..hohoho=D)
who knows kendy and waign oso eat
maggie mee for dinner las nite..
wad a coincidence!! =P


i jus get a part-time project from my fren to measure
heheh..got $$$ come into my pocket soon..yeah!!
it jus manage to cover part of my overdraft.. 55


oya..yesterday is de sweet 17 of my lil sista, CHin!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ya!!
oledi wish her the day before via sms..
heheeh.. =P
wish her get good result for her SPM at this year end
and hav a great bday!!~ ^^

No comments: