Sunday 22 February 2009

Replying tag

Am going to finish this tag which receive a week ago.. haha...

1. write ten things about the person who tagged you.
2. write ten things about yourself.

10 things about ah kit
1. straight straight hair
2. classmate from F1 to F3
3. one year younger than me.. 55
4. wear braces last time..now no more
5. be my assistant during rc..hehee..owes get bully! =/
6. currently study in swinburne
7. sometime gila-gila a bit..fun-loving
8. her idol is fish leong
9. yellowish..i mean her fav color ^^
10. she tagged me!

10 things about myself
1. am going to turn 21 and gona get my golden key^^
2. am the 3rd in my family,but i look like youngest cos am short =/
3. i love money too $$ i like to spend money
4. am mysterious
5. am emotional am moody sometime
6. am easy to fall yet easy to cold
7. am a weirdo, am 人来疯
8. i keep my short hair for nearly 2 years and i needa trim it every month
9. i love music and listen to nice songs
10. i hate lies!!! pls weight btw lie and joke..

No comments: